This publication is in contrast to the other blackjack e-book since it includes the real tales of the creative pioneers who unraveled the secrets and techniques to profitable at blackjack, and the mythical blackjack avid gamers and groups who used this knowledge to win hundreds of thousands of greenbacks in casinos during the world.
You'll learn About:
- the real tale of the MIT staff, and the way the workforce, led by way of John Chang and Mike Aponte, received hundreds of thousands from casinos in Las Vegas, Atlantic urban, the Caribbean, and Connecticut.
- How Frank Salerno built and applied the innovative great participant ploy for his profitable blackjack teams.
- How Ed Thorp invented card counting and confirmed his technique in Reno.
- The heritage and tale in the back of the improvement and use of the hid blackjack pcs first constructed via the genius Keith Taft and later sophisticated via Mickey Weinberg (including infrequent pictures of those computers).
- the colourful blackjack tale of Tommy "The Terminator" Andropulis, essentially the most feared blackjack gamers of all time.
- The tales and contributions made via the good blackjack lecturers and pioneers: Stanford Wong, Ralph Stricker, Anthony Curtis, Donald Schlesinger, Bryce Carlson, and others.
- Plus the world's top blackjack avid gamers, the best innovators, the neatest men, the best achievements, and a solution to the query: "Who is the best participant of all time?"
Blackjack Legends lined within the Book:
- George Hascick, who made a bold break out from communist Czechoslovakia, and used to be the muse at the back of the recognized and feared Czech blackjack team.- Joe Nevded, probably the most bold globetrotters at the card counting circuit, who boldly went to far-away casinos the place few had long gone before.
- John Chang, the foundation in the back of the mythical MIT Team.
- Mike Aponte, the most profitable MIT massive Players.
- Frank Salerno, who invented the massive participant inspiration and gained hundreds of thousands from casinos round the world.
- Tommy Hyland, who controlled high-stakes blackjack groups constituted of "honest, typical people."
- Keith Taft, who was once the 1st to invent hid blackjack computers.
- Mickey Weinberg, who extensively utilized hid blackjack desktops for huge earnings within the new box of shuffle tracking.
- Steve Einbinder, who driven the envelope in moral parts whereas he overwhelmed casinos with a vengeance, often by way of taking part in profitable hole-card games.
- Tommy "The Terminator" Andropulis, probably the most competitive and arguable card counters within the card-counting community.
- Stanford Wong, the guru of blackjack, who wrote the vintage e-book expert Blackjack, and introduced the bj21.com website and present Blackjack information newsletter.
- Edward Thorp, the mathematical genius who turned the founder of card counting.
- Bryce Carlson, who built a character that allowed him to maximise his successful possibilities, and who shared a lot of his richly deserved secrets and techniques within the best-selling e-book “Blackjack for Blood.”
- Ralph Stricker, "The Elder Statesman of Blackjack," who made enjoying and instructing blackjack a profession and constructed the "Silver Fox" card counting system.
- Anthony Curtis, who received many high-profile blackjack tournaments, and is the writer of the well-known Las Vegas consultant newsletter.
About the Authors:
By approximately all criteria, Kevin Blackwood has led a really interesting lifestyles. over the past twenty years, he is been probably the most profitable card counters on this planet. This strange and engaging vocation has supplied him with quite a few hair-raising tales to proportion with pals, and encouraged him to put in writing numerous books approximately gambling.
Similarly, Larry Barker additionally has an strange history. The youngest Ph.D. in his box at age 23, and later the youngest complete professor at 29, Larry has taught 1000s of scholars and pros the "ins and outs" of facts and chance conception. either Kevin and Larry have been featured in televised blackjack tournaments, they usually have effectively crushed the casinos at their very own game.