By D.L. Hughley
“Let us start by way of committing ourselves to the reality to work out it love it is, and inform it love it is.” —Richard Nixon
“I think the United States is the answer to the world’s problems.” —Rush Limbaugh
“SHUT THE F#CK UP.” —D. L. Hughley
the yankee dream is in dire desire of a warning sign. A f*cked up society is like an addict: while you are in denial, then issues are going to maintain getting worse until eventually you hit backside. in line with D. L. Hughley, that is the course during which the US is headed.
In I wish You to close the F*ck Up, D.L. explains how now we have develop into a country of fats sissies enjoying bird Little, yet in opposite: The sky is falling, yet we are alleged to act like everything's high quality. D.L. simply issues out the sobering evidence: there isn't any lifestyle through which we're the top. when it comes to lifestyles expectancy, we are 36th--tied with Cuba; when it comes to literacy, we are 20th--behind Kazakhstan. We take a seat the following giggling at Borat, however the Kazakhs are sitting of their nation reading.
Things are undesirable now and they are merely going to worsen. except, after all, you sit, close the f*ck up, and hear what D. L. Hughley has to claim. I wish You to close the F*ck Up is a slap to the political senses, a miles wanted ass-kicking of the yankee experience of entitlement. In those pages, D. L. Hughley calls it like he sees it, supplying his hilarious but insightful strategies on:
- Our supposedly post-racial society
- The similarities among the US the superpower and the inebriated fool on the bar
- Why invoice Clinton is extra a made from a black upbringing than Barack Obama
- That apologizing isn't the solution to controversy, specifically if you intended what you acknowledged
- Why civil rights leaders are principally guilty for black humans now not being represented on television
- Why getting your ghetto go revoked may be noticeable as an excellent factor, now not whatever to be embarrassed about
- and the way challenging it truly is to be married to a black girl